Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Motion sensitive trigger for my D700?

vharri2001

UK
11 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vharri2001 Registered since 14th Dec 2009
Wed 14-Apr-10 04:55 PM

I'm thinking of trying to capture a close up of a mouse that I see in often in a specific spot on my D700. I've considered trying to use some automatic trigger based on movement. Is there an inexpensive way to do this? The only way I can find so far is to use a Zig View which looks good but costs about £250.

Meanwhile, I'm going to try and radio trigger and a lot of patience.

Thanks,

Vic.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Motion sensitive trigger for my D700?
                         Reply message RE: Motion sensitive trigger for my D700?10

G