Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Now the wait begins...

azphotomac

Dallas, US
36 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
azphotomac Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Sep 2008
Fri 19-Mar-10 12:17 AM | edited Fri 19-Mar-10 02:28 AM by azphotomac

After a very long time, and much deliberation I've ordered a D700, and I was able to take advantage of the instant savings as well. Now the long wait till Monday. Having worked at the Phoenix Botanical Gardens I saw a lot of cameras come and go which provided much information as to the pluses and minuses of each brand/model. The D700 pluses were way above the competition, so the decision was fairly easy. The hard part was all the recent talk of a new model coming soon. Just decided that it's time to do something and quit worrying about what the future may bring.

I am also considering Think Tank products, and after a long look yesterday have decided to purchase something within their lineup, as yet to be determined.

Does anyone have any bag suggestions from their experiences?

My previous "camera" was a 2 megapixel model attached to my phone.

WOW, am I in for a change!

Now if Apple will get off the fence on their MacBook Pro and just do the updates I'll be doubly happy.

Thank you,

Hugh

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Now the wait begins...

G