Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Change to D700/ it’s replacement or D3, Nikonians thoughts

seanmor

Kilmarnock, UK
75 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
seanmor Registered since 06th Oct 2007
Wed 03-Feb-10 03:04 PM

HI,looking for my fellow Nikonians thoughts on a dilemma that I have.
I recently had a bout of NAS and sold my Nikon DX kit consisting of my D300, AF-S DX 12-24mm F4 wide angle lens, AF-S 18-200mm DX VR lens, SB 800 Speed light,
My thoughts at the time were of change to the D700 FX body and with that in mind I held on to the only FX lens that I had at the time the AF-S 70-300mm VR, I also had a AF-S 24-70mm F2.8 Lens but sold it last year something that I now regret.
So my problem is do I buy a D700, or wait for its replacement the D????x,s, what ever it is, or I could also buy the D3.
I am an amateur photographer who enjoys shouting various subjects from landscape, people and travel to sports
Any thoughts or suggestions that you may all have would be most welcome.

Seanmor
Scottish Nikonian

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Change to D700/ it’s replacement or D3, Nikonians...

G