Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

What kit to take??

timbradley

Coogee, AU
34 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
timbradley Registered since 28th May 2006
Tue 08-Sep-09 11:33 AM

Hi all!

I'm off to the UK on Thursday for my Wife's Brother's wedding. Obviously the trip is for both the wedding and a bit of relief from a hectic year.

Anyway - I'm packing all my kit, but I am really interested in what combo you'd all suggest for the wedding. Traditional church service, quite a low-lit restaurant for the reception.

I'm not the main photographer, and there will be a professional there, so while I'm keen to get some good shots, I also don't want to step on any toes!

Am thinking of the 14-24, 70-200 and 85, along with the SB900, and will maybe squeeze the D80 with the 50mm in the bag for some shots later in the evening.

I have done a search on this, but I think these questions need to be answered specifically to consider the whole kit.

Thanks in advance!!

Tim Bradley - An Aussie Nikonian!

My Stable: D700+MB-D10|D80|SB900|50mm f/1.8D|60mm f/2.8D|85mm f/1.8D|14-24mm f/2.8G|24-70mm f/2.8G|70-200mm f/2.8G|

Check out my Blog about building my photography business from the ground up!!
Tim Bradley Photography - Imaging Services in Sydney\'s East
Epitome Graphic & Web Design

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: What kit to take??