Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Berger Bros experience

dazman47

Tacoma, US
388 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dazman47 Registered since 25th Sep 2007
Tue 29-Jul-08 11:35 PM

My initial D700 pre-order with Adoroma was in limbo...I had no idea what the shipping status was or anything. Decided to go ahead and cancel that order after I read some of the comments about Berger Bros that was posted, wanted to try them out.

I talked to Larry and he double check the D700 stock and said that they had a few left. I asked for a one day shipping to an alternative address and they where more than happy to help me out.

Overall experience and impression of them is very good. Brad also called later to tell me the package was mailed out. We made some small talk and I actually didn't mind the extra attention.

I didn't feel any like they tried to push extra products when I was asked if I needed anything else. I'm saving up some money now to buy one of there SB900 in stock. Brad said they had 4 left, I would've got one if I didn't get a 24-70mm a few weeks ago.

Dave
My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G