Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Hyperfocal distance charts for DX & FX cameras

56chevy

Austin, US
208 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
56chevy Registered since 05th Oct 2008
Wed 01-Jul-09 02:19 PM

I am not sure where to post this -- so if a mod wants to move it to the proper place -- that will work for me

I am still pretty new to photography and am trying to figure out Hyperfocal distance, etc

Am I correct in understanding that the focus distances will be different for DX vs FX cameras and lens ?

I have both formats -(D90 & D700)- and want to find the CORRECT Hyperfocal charts to download and carry with me in my camera bags.

Can someone help me with a link (or links) to the proper charts ?

Thanks in advance

Art
"Feels so good feeling good again"

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Hyperfocal distance charts for DX & FX cameras

G