Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

File Size does not match print size- How to handle it: 8x10

ylwdog

US
146 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ylwdog Registered since 08th Jun 2009
Thu 11-Jun-09 02:39 AM

Hello guys-
I shot something today and would like to print it out 8x10, however the full frame sensor yields a different format size. The image I currently have does not bode well to cropping, it loses its interest. Someone mentioned that through smart objects there might be a way to keep the image as is and convert it to a standard 8x10 print size.

So... wondering if this is so and how to do it. I am fair in Photoshop as a side note, and this has never been something I have seen possible before.

thanks,

doug

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: File Size does not match print size- How to handle ...

G