Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot?

AgapeLight

Auburn, US
350 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
AgapeLight Silver Member Charter Member
Fri 25-Jul-08 11:54 PM

I just got back from picking up my D700 at our local dealer... they matched B&H's price and they actually emailed me as soon as the FedEx truck dropped it off.

They got in two (with two SB-900's). They actually asked me if I would open the box so they could actually see the thing.

Can't wait to do some shooting with it... had to tell someone (nikonians) who would be excited... I showed my wife and she said "it looks just like the other camera you have"

First impression right out of the box is WOW the viewfinder size is incredible. Lots of news about the D3X floating around but the D700 looks great. (A little tid bit the dealer told me is the Nikon rep said the fps is going to be S L O W b/c of the 24mp sensor).

Who else got their D700 in and lets see some images?????

----
Scott Fillmer scott.fillmer@gmail.com>
Blog - http://www.scottfillmer.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot?
          Reply message RE: Just Picked Up My D700, Anyone Have a First Shot?T

G