Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon School and D700

wamble

US
19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
wamble Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Nov 2004
Wed 11-Feb-09 04:32 PM

Has anyone attended the Nikon School classes Intro to Digital SLR Photogaphy and Next Steps: Color, Light, Technology? If so, have you found them to be beneficial? I've acquired a D700 in December and it is my first digital camera. Previous camera body was a F100. Since my computer has an older operating system, I am not able to use it for digital software. Plan to upgrade in the near future. Currently I am only shooting JPEGs to get familiar with the D700. I have Thom Hogan's e-book for the D700. Would these two Nikon School classes be worth the time and money? So far I've been really pleased with the images I've taken. Was recently in NYC and the night street shots are awesome. Thanks for any advice.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G