Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D5200 Body, Lots of Nikkor Lenses, Bags - SOLD

agitater agitater

Is from: Toronto, CA
4663 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
agitater Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Registered since 17th Jan 2007
Thu 10-Jan-13 08:38 AM | edited Sun 20-Jan-13 03:38 AM by reuben
I'm selling everything here separately. Slight discount if you're interested in more than one item. Please PM with any questions.

Nikon D5200 Body - Nikon D5200 body only, Nikon Canada warranty, includes original box, papers and accessories of course - strap, charger, charger cable, battery, software. This is the body I used to do my review of the camera. A few hundred clicks on the shutter, 40-50 flash actuations, and that's about it. The body is in pristine condition. $650 plus shipping, unless you're in Toronto, the GTA or somewhere in southern Ontario. Prefer a Canadian sale.

Nikkor AF-D 85mm f/1.4 - Excellent condition, no bangs, bumps, dents, abrasions or any other issues. Glass is in perfect condition. Complete with original caps and hood. No original box or papers. $650 plus shipping, unless you're in Toronto, the GTA or somewhere in southern Ontario. Prefer a Canadian sale.

Nikkor AF-D 24-85mm f/2.8-4 - Rarely used, it's been sitting in my lens storage cupboard for quite a while. It's in excellent condition, original caps, hood, original box and papers. $350 plus shipping, unless you're in Toronto, the GTA or somewhere in southern Ontario. Prefer a Canadian sale.

Nikkor AF-S 60mm f/2.8 Micro (newer version with Nano Crystal coating) - Rarely used, it's been sitting in my lens storage cupboard for almost a year. It's in new condition, original caps, hood, original box and papers. $300 plus shipping, unless you're in Toronto, the GTA or somewhere in southern Ontario. Prefer a Canadian sale.

Billingham 107 Shoulder Bag (presstop opening feature) - Excellent condition, khaki fibrenyte with brown leather trim. All inserts included. Rarely used. $175 plus shipping, unless you're in Toronto, the GTA or somewhere in southern Ontario. Prefer a Canadian sale.

Think Tank Urban Disguise 40 Shoulder Bag (v1) - Excellent condition, rarely used, black. All inserts included, as well as a PeeWee Pixel Pocket card holder. $75 plus shipping, unless you're in Toronto, the GTA or somewhere in southern Ontario. Prefer a Canadian sale.

That's it for now. Please PM if you're interested in any of these items.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

G