Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Lock 45

CA
333 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Lock 45 Registered since 26th Dec 2006
Thu 04-Jun-09 06:13 PM | edited Sun 04-Oct-09 05:50 AM by Lock 45

D200 body. Comes with original EN-EL3e battery. If I can find it, I will send the original owners manual. Frankly, I found that the Thom Hogan D200 guide was so much better than the owners manual that I soon lost track of the factory issued instructions.

I have no idea where the original box may be, along with the strap, cables or CD discs. Has 10,000 or so clicks. Good used condition with normal marks. I do not baby my equipment but this camera was never banged around or dropped, etc. Was a spare and third body that my travel co-pilot used.

Price is $625 US Dollars, paid by PayPal, which will include shipping to all Canada and the lower 48. I will eat the PayPal fees.

That, or you can hand me $650 CDN cash, right here, in Newmarket, which is 30 minutes North of Toronto.

Dan Miller

A man has got to have a hobby

G