Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3s plus RRS Bracket - SOLD

mattholluk

New York / London, UK
46 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mattholluk Registered since 13th Jan 2010
Mon 28-Jan-13 11:07 AM | edited Fri 01-Feb-13 01:52 PM by mattholluk

Hello

I have a UK D3s originally purchased new from Grays of Westminster which now has 14,949 shutter actuations on it.

Comes with everything in the box. Only thing I can't find but might turn up is one of the terminal covers on the battery charger.

It has some very light scuffs around the lens and tripod mounts as you'd expect from normal use. To give you an idea I had Grays look at it for Part Exchange and they described it as MINT-

Also includes RRS L Bracket.

I'm based in London and would rather meet up than ship. Looking for £2000 plus any shipping. Cash preferred but would consider Paypal.

#### UPDATE ######

Now added photos. Sorry they aren't very good. Hard to take a picture of a camera without a camera.

Note there are some light rubbing marks on the very top of the camera. You have to look hard for them and I tried to make them visible in the photos (2nd and 3rd ones).

RRS bracket has a few small scuffs from use but nothing that would effect its use.

Also checked and the Battery still rates as 0 (Like new)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Matt

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)