New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

13" Macbook pro - withy Applecare to October 2014

Fri 22-Jun-12 02:20 PM
Brought this last October because I always wanted to try a mac, but I think Im too old tochange from a PC now. Only been used approx 20 hours, in surperb condition.

Specs are
2.7 Gnz i7 processor
4gb 1333 Mhz DDR3 ram
OS X Lion 10.7.2
500 gig HD
Superdrive
13" Dislpay - 1280x800

Bascially the same spec as the latest ones except they come with a 2.8 processor and a 750gig hard drive

Included in the sale ia an Apple magic mouse (in same condition) and a battared (inside is in totally readable condition) copy of Pocket Guide for Snow Leopard.
Like I said brought on 21st October last year, so Apple care will run out on 20th October 2014. Having said that when decided to sell this last week I realised the Apple care wasn't showing up on Apple's website so went back to PC World where they did it again and the documents are actually showing as April 2015 exipry date, but I presume it will expire on 20th October 2014.

The bad news is that the box got damaged due to a leak in the roof so no box Im afraid, I do have a stout dell monitor box along with the packing bits to send it saftely in the post however.
You are welcome to come look and try and would prefrer it if you could.

After £950 plus postage

G