Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

23 Inch Apple Cinema Display - SOLD

169 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
joetothphoto Registered since 06th Oct 2009
Thu 04-Aug-11 08:17 AM | edited Wed 17-Aug-11 10:02 PM by joetothphoto

Here is my Apple Cinema display. Full HD, original box and in reasonable condition (no noticeable marks, no dead pixels, but not showroom quality). It is, in my opinion, the best monitor Apple have ever made.

I'm including the VESA mounting kit, so the screen can be wall mounted. This is worth about £30 if I recall correctly.

This is one of the last models produced in this range, so it does not suffer from any sort of pink cast or ghosting. It is also brighter than earlier models.

The only slight issue is that the bolts holding the screen onto the stand are slightly too long (these are the bolts from the adapter kit) it makes no difference to the functionality of the item, but I felt potential should be made aware.

I will also throw in two mini-display cables with the price.

Visit my Nikonians gallery