Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Nikonians Press Magazines Podcasts Fundraising NikoScope Search About us

Nikon 16-35 F4 VR - Ex++ in London £775 obo

KTM9fiddy

London, UK
17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KTM9fiddy Registered since 29th Jun 2010
Tue 07-Dec-10 06:08 PM | edited Tue 07-Dec-10 07:02 PM by KTM9fiddy

Hello,

I'm thinking of selling my 16-35 F4 VR, asking £775 obo.

It was bought brand new in June and is in excellent condition as I used a UV filter 99% of the time. Comes with original box, both caps, manuals, etc... everything you'd get as new. Located in central London and I'd prefer to do the transaction in person.

For what it's worth - I absolutely love the lens, but thinking I'll get much more out of a Nikon 28-300 + Nikon 20 2.8 combo for my style of shooting. If anyone has either of those in excellent condition for a reasonable price, I will consider a trade.

Lastly - I know I dont have very many posts here, yet, but to help qualify me as legit seller - I have plenty of posts on the old Pentax forums which I can share, I've attended the UK Nikonians D700 workshop, I'm happy to respond with my mobile # to serious offers, and of course anyone who is interested can test the lens before buying.

Cheers!!

G