Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Who to do you recommend? Web Hosting with ecommerce?

gentzphotos

US
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gentzphotos Registered since 20th Nov 2012
Fri 25-Jan-13 07:31 PM

I would like any recommendations from anyone who currently is running a business displaying your portfolio, print downloads (w/payment) and photo print shop integration from your online gallery. I have looked at SmugMug and Shopify, and haven't decided yet. I'm still doing my research to see what works with my goals. I would like to upload my photos for clients and work from the site, offering them various options to order their photos. I really want a streamlined workflow as I can get very busy and don't have time to worry about sending to a print shop... etc. I'm really looking for a nice clean, elegant and customizable site. I would like a site with ready made templates and also options to upload my own graphics, etc.

G