Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

New Site is up!......................

Bump57

US
6898 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007
Tue 27-Nov-12 04:22 AM | edited Tue 27-Nov-12 05:13 AM by Bump57

Click on image to view larger version

Well, here it is. www.scottsfineart.com The site is up and running.

This is the start to a site I have been thinking about for a few years and have been working on for the last 5-6 months. Friends & family kept telling me to do it. I was either too busy or maybe procrastinating a little at the overwhelming task as I have built several in the past, well the day has come. I would say the site is about 95% complete as far as I know mostly having to do with the wording through out the site. The web site name will be Scott's Fine Art Photography. Site address will be www.scottsfineart.com . I have created it to be 100% handled at home for full control, no outside printing house's except for my local printer who will only be printing my larger prints 20 x 30 and up that I can't handle at home yet. If things go well in the next couple of years I see a Epson 7900 in my future. Before I start officially promoting it I wanted to get a few eyes on the site for some feedback and thoughts. Errors you find, things you might like to see different or things you find confusing if any would be things I would like to here. I'm not sure on the categories under "My Portfolio" for the images, these may get changed a little. Any input on those would be helpful. In terms of information I have on the site is it too little, too much? Anything you find odd I would like to here about. I am open to all suggestions! : )

So if you have time I would very much appreciate your thoughts on your visit to the site.

I look forward t hearing your thoughts.

Scott

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Click on image to view larger version

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New Site is up!......................

G