Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Having a very hard time

VR

254 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
VR Registered since 30th Dec 2002
Sun 04-May-03 07:40 PM

I have set my monitor with Gamma. I am using PS7. Epson 785EPX. Matte Paper Heavy Weight. I have tried to prnt using various setting sand have gone through a ton of paper and ink the closest I come gives me a color cast. Grey brick comes out with reddish/cyan hue. I cleeand the nozzles an checked the ink as well.

Using the PS7 settings under print preview I set it up for Adobe 1968 worksapce the one I am using and have trie setting the printer space up for the matte paper and no colour management in the epson driver alsos set for matte paper 2.2 gamma, no high speed etc. (cannot turn off microweave).

When that has not worked I used printer control management in PS7 and tried all of the setting I figured were realistic (colour controls with photo enhance off, ICM.

I am now trying PS 7 set to adobe 1968 in document space and sames as source and then using ICM in the epson driver. This seems to come as close as I can to matching what I see in the original picture (in this case a slide)and on the screen. A very blue sky comes out as grey.

I really need some help. Thanks

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Having a very hard time