Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Panoramas on roll feeder

Yachtsman

Salisbury, UK
551 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Yachtsman Registered since 10th Jun 2006
Sun 04-Mar-07 01:33 PM

I feel a little nervous asking this question with all the talk of expensive pro printers all around, but here goes.

I use an Epson Stylus Photo 950. It came originally with a roll feeder which I have never used. Until now, when I need to print a panorama shot!

I loaded the roll and immediately had trouble with the printer either refusing to accept the paper, or ejecting the whole roll.

Next, when I tried to print, I can see no way to tell the printer that I'm using a non standard paper size - and thats after telling it I'm using the roll paper.

Epsons instructions are as clear as mud, even after downloading the manual. Can anyone help me before I start hitting it with a large hammer in sheer frustration.

Richard

G