Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Monaco Optix xr profile question

zztop252

US
73 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zztop252 Registered since 24th Jul 2004
Mon 23-Jan-06 08:26 PM

I believe I have solved the problem with my ATI radeon 9250 card (from post dated 1/18/06). It was over riding the Monaco profile Lut table settings at the end of the startup process. Apparently, this was a well known and discussed problem about 1.5 years ago.

Now I have another question. Right before you start the profile process, the "Read Me First" sheet says to "verify that your scanner and printer color management functions have been disabled before beginning the profiling process." I am not sure I understand what this means?

I disregarded this step previously, but decided I should ask to be sure. I do not use a scanner and my printer is an Epson R1800 with the Epson provided ICC profiles. Does this apply to my situation??

Thank You...Michael.

G