Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Printer Recommendations?

dclarhorn

Berwyn Heights, US
14900 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dclarhorn Moderator In depth knowledge and high level skills in a variety of areas including landscape Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 31st Mar 2002
Sat 28-Sep-02 04:47 PM

Hi. I need your help. I have a Canon BJC-5100 inkjet printer that is supposed to deliver photo quality prints. I have not been able to get anything remotely decent and, in fact, it won't deliver a clean, unstreaked print no matter how much I clean the heads or how new the ink cartridges are. I've been using the best glossy photo paper available so I'm sure it's not that.

I'm ready to spend more on something that will give me satisfactory results. Does anyone have any recommendations on brands, types, etc.? I'm open to all suggestions.

I shoot slides and have a film scanner that can give me some nice images. Now, I need a way to get some nice prints out of it. Nice enough to try to sell?

Thanks for any help!

Dan

Dan L.
http://www.danlarussophotography.com/

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Printer Recommendations?

G