Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Epson 2200 Printer Availability

f5fstop

Private, UM
2947 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic Member
Mon 25-Nov-02 11:04 PM

For those trying to locate an Epson P2200 printer, I found out yesterday that most of the CompUSA stores have a good supply, at this time. I had one on order for four-weeks through B&H, and someone told me to try CompUSA. I went into their website, punched in my zip code, and five stores popped up and displayed they had the printer "in stock." The closest store noted "limited quantities," so I called and they had two in stock, and they pulled one aside for me to pick up. (The other one was sold sometime between when I called and when I picked up the one they held.)
So, if you live in the Nashville TN/Huntsville AL area, there are some available, and from what I was told, there is a good chance that no matter where you live, you might find one in stock.
There was no problem with B&H canceling my order, in fact, the guy asked where I had found them, he checked their website while I was on the phone and was surprised since B&H has received only a few in the past weeks.
(Price for printer was $699.99; however, I received a discount making it $670.00)}>

"Take only photographs, leave only footprints"

Click on image to view larger version

G