Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Little confused with the page layout in the Epson 3880 properties

KHR

LaSalle, CA
234 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KHR Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2009
Sun 27-Oct-13 06:23 PM

I searched for this first but didn't find anything, Hope I,m not the first to be confused with this!
I'm trying to print 8x10 on 8.5x11 paper. Now this is a two part question. First, am I supposed to crop my photo to the size I want to print in my editing software before opening the print driver and setting up stuff in the properties? Second, when in the properties on the Main page under paper settings I select 8.5x11 for my paper size. But I get confused when I get into the page layout tab. Under layout, why does it ask for paper size again? Now output paper is what throws me off. First of all the output should always be the same as the paper size being used, shouldn't it? Unless there is a paper cutting feature in the printer that I haven't heard about! LOL. I never know what to set this to.... and, if or when to check the Reduce/Enlarge box.
My prints either come out too large or too small.

Please help me stop wasting ink

Kelly

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Little confused with the page layout in the Epson 3...

G