Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Blank Prints - Epson 3880

BSchirm

Rolling Hills, US
3216 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
BSchirm Moderator Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Wildlife & Landscape Photography awarded for  winning in the Best of Nikonians 2014 images Photo Contest Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2011 images Photo Contest Fellow Ribbon awarded for the continuous sharing of his inspirational photographic abilities and for helping and encouraging members as they advance from beginner into advanced photography. Nikonian since 07th Dec 2005
Mon 02-Sep-13 11:53 PM

I've bring printing with my Epson 3880 printer for about a month. The prints have been beautiful from day one. About a week ago, I visited the Epson website and downloaded the most current printer driver for the printer. The website recognized that I was operating a Windows 7 (64 bit system) and listed just one driver for my printer. I downloaded that driver, upzipped it, and installed it. I received a confirmation that it installed successfully. Today, I wanted to print a few images, and all that emerged were blank sheets. The papers loaded correctly, the printer took the normal amount of time to every so slowly print an image, but just a blank sheet emerged. I tried an Exhibition Fiber sheet through the rear feed and a Premium Luster through the auto feed, with the same result each time. I double-checked all my setting in Lightroom, and everything was as it should be. I have set up templates, so the settings remain exactly as I want, but I double-checked them anyway.

I have contacted Epson support via email already, but thought I would post this issue here because I suspect some of you printing wizards can tell me what I've done wrong. I suspect it is something simple, but I am stumped at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=82598"> Nikonians Gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Blank Prints - Epson 3880

G