Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Issue with Epson 3800?

ms8107242

Dresher, US
53 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ms8107242 Registered since 09th Dec 2003
Sun 21-Jul-13 01:58 PM

Not sure if this belongs in this forum or the Adobe software (Lightroom) one, but starting here. Have been printing my images to this printer from LR for quite some time, and as recently as last week able to print successfully 8X10s using templates I had built in LR. Yesterday, tried to print 17X25, and the print came out only with 8X10 printed on. Then went back to the 8X10 that I had successfully printed only a few days before, and the 8X10 print had only 4X6 printed on it. Nothing had changed with my LR print templates, so am greatly confused by this printer behavior.

The only thing that prints correctly are 4X6 prints. They print as normal, fully sized 4X6.

Not sure what to do at this point. Intuitively, think it must be something with the printer, as the templates in LR have not changed. When I tried to print the 17X25 sheet paper using the auto feed, had lots of problems with the printer accepting the paper. Had to turn off the paper check option on the printer.

But i subsequently turned that back on, as i recall seeing an error on the printer when trying to print 8X10 with the paper check option off.

Would appreciate comments/recommendations. Thinking --- should I reinstall the printer driver on my Mac, or is there a way to redo the epson settings to "factory" ... sort of reinitialize. Kind of grasping at straws.

Thanks.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Issue with Epson 3800?

G