Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Order for Large Prints

Cavy2

Newtown, US
6224 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit Nikonian since 02nd Aug 2006
Thu 18-Jul-13 09:41 PM | edited Thu 18-Jul-13 09:42 PM by Cavy2

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for this question. Please move if needed.

I've received an order for some large prints (approx. 30x30)of a few of my floral pics. I've just recently started shooting these, and never tried printing them before. I ordered a test print from the lab, and it appears the pints are not as sharp as my monitor. These are full frame flower macros. I've always been satisfied with my previous prints of landscapes from this lab.

I'm very light with sharpening, so I guess I'll need to step it up a notch? Thanks for any ideas you might have.

http://kathycavallaro.smugmug.com/

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Order for Large Prints

G