Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Need help with paper selections for my new Epson stylus pro 3880

KHR

LaSalle, CA
234 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KHR Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2009
Sun 12-May-13 10:23 PM

I took the recommendation of Ernesto Santos and a few others on a post on which printer I should get and the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 was highly recommended. I'm very happy to say I am the overly excited (like a child on Christmas morning) owner of the Pro 3880. I have for months tackled the colour management part of my work flow without pleasing results. Prints never matched my screen. I always thought I was doing something wrong somewhere in the process. Without changing anything but the printer and the ICC profile for the new printer my first few prints matched my monitor without any noticeable differences. SO HAPPY.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post on "Needed help to sending my money"

Now I need help with which papers to use for what types of photographs? I never did alot o printing because of the problems I was always having, so not sure if I would make the right choices. Now that I have the new printer I'm very excited to start printing some of my work.

Kelly

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Need help with paper selections for my new Epson st...

G