Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

R2400 problems what next?

smkunder

Highland, US
187 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
smkunder Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Aug 2008
Wed 16-Jan-13 01:27 AM

Well it seems like my R2400 is dying, meaning I cannot get the colors correct even after doing nozzle cleaning. I have loved this printer, but am not sure it is worth getting serviced, as I am not sure how to correct the problem myself. I am wondering what might be a suitable replacement that could match the quality of the R2400. I have also seen many, posting that it is more cost effective to print 4x6's at a lab, wondering why that is true, as that is what I mostly print with some 8x10's. I also do not print for up to three months at a time when I am on the road, and am thinking that this is what of led to my head problem on my 2400. I just do not want to spend the kind of money I did on my 2400 to have it last only a few years. Advice appreciated.

Thanks

Looking to learn as much as possible

Steve

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G