Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Printing on Breathing Color Optica One

wiselee2

Henderson, US
94 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
wiselee2 Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2009
Mon 12-Nov-12 10:26 PM

I'm having a very hard time printing with my Epson 3880 on Breathing Color Optica One 300 GSM paper. I'm trying to print on 17 X 28 paper cut from a roll using the advanced B & W print mode with the rear feed. The printer carriage is scratching the surface even though I have set the platen gap to wide, wider & even widest. Breathing Color recommends a platen gap of wider. I have tried to set the paper thickness but I really don't know how thick to set it. Will the thickness setting over-ride the platen gap?

I even ran a print head alignment to no avail. Grrrrrr...

Anyone else had a problem with this paper?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Printing on Breathing Color Optica One
                    Reply message ♠RE: Printing on Breathing Color Optica One

G