Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Color calibration devices

Coldfront

Marengo, US
315 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
Coldfront Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 27th Mar 2004
Mon 05-Nov-12 08:32 PM

I was not sure what forum to post this question but apparently this is the way this thread is going.I am getting involved in color management ,bought a basic monitor and now am considering calibration. would you choose Datacolor DC S3P100 Spyder 3 Pro,Datacolor Spyder4Elite S4EL100 or Datacolor Spyder4Pro S4P100? I am not familiar with color monkie. People I respect use Datacolor so I looked into Datacolor. Also I'll be using my laptop and additional monitor so need to calibrate both. I'm not sure all the datacolor units do both. My call to datacolor proved useless. Apparently monday a.m. is not O.K.. Thanx much! jim P.S. this was burried in an old thread so I moved it.

Coldfront

Coldfront

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Color calibration devices