Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Epson V600 flatbed

2pixels_short

Anchorage, US
892 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
2pixels_short Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 16th Oct 2003
Tue 18-Sep-12 09:21 PM

I am attempting to scan 35mm film using the film carrier supplied with the scanner and have run into a small issue that has me perplexed.

At each end of the 6 frame strip, the end frames are correctly "registered" in that the thumbnail preview and final scan matches the dimensions of the negative as shown.

Click on image to view larger version

However all the scans in the middle of the strip of negs has an offset frame on both thumbnail and final scan as shown.

Click on image to view larger version

Each image frame in the strip except for the end frames have this same offset. I tried to set the scan marque by hand in "Normal" view instead of "Thumbnail" but am having difficulty getting the image large enough to be able to actually see the frame boundaries.

I have not been able to locate any information on this type of situation so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Mike in Alaska

Visit Fortymile Photo

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)

G