Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Older Epson Printers-How Do They Compare To Current?

karma1248

Los Alamos, US
80 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
karma1248 Registered since 10th Sep 2012
Tue 11-Sep-12 09:18 PM | edited Tue 11-Sep-12 10:10 PM by karma1248

HI All,
I have been away from photography for several years for reasons beyond my control (not in jail; LOL). Now I'm getting back and I have some questions about printers.

I have a fairly complete and good digital darkroom set up. My printer is an Epson 2200. It hasn't been used in years. When I did use it I was happy with the prints. But, time marches on and I'm sure there have been advances since the 2200 was selling faster than it could be produced. So, here are my questions.

How does the 2200 compare to current TOTL advanced amateur printers? Should I consider changing to something else? Obviously, I would rather not unless there are good reasons.

So, if you would, fill me in on the current crop of good printers.

Thanks, Sparky

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Older Epson Printers-How Do They Compare To Current...

G