Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Question about color munki photo and my monitor

KHR

LaSalle, CA
234 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
KHR Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2009
Sun 20-May-12 04:33 AM

I recently purchased the x rite color munki photo and trying to calibrate my Asus PA246 Q. When I do the monitor calibration it say it is complete and I save it. But my monitor comes looking washed out, low contrast no really shades of black. I tried using the ambient measurement and let it set the luminous. And I tried without. Event in the easy set up it looks the same. I don't now what setting I should set on my monitor if any at all. Gamma is 2.2, colour temp 6500K. I have sent 3.5 hour trying to figure this out. Colours look bright and vibrant ,I can get deep blacks when I reset my monitor.

Also Im running windows 7

If anyone has sagestions I would greatly appreciate it.
Kelly

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Question about color munki photo and my monitor

G