Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
slothead

Frederick, US
1906 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009
Sun 25-Mar-12 02:23 PM

In another thread I describe my "desperate" efforts to try and use my Epson Workforce 1100 to print panos. It seems whatever I do, the thing wants to revert to a single page image (even though it claims that it recognizes my custom paper size input and displays the positioning of my pano on that custom paper size). (And by the way there HAS to be a solution to this, I just can't find it.)

So my next question (since I am happy with the way the 1100 can print great 13x19s):

What do you guys use to print your panos?

I see that there is a rebate in process for the Epson R3000 - is that a good choice? In fact if anyone here is using an Epson machine of that series, I would like to talk offline about they way it works and any quirks it might have (that could also be related to the 1100).

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D810, D750, N1-J5, N1-V3 (and a few other cameras) and a BIG handful of lenses.

G