Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Printing Panos on an Epson Workforce 1100

slothead

Frederick, US
1903 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
slothead Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009
Sat 24-Mar-12 02:08 PM

I'm hoping that someone can help me with this before I trash 6 - 8 feet (or more) of 13" photo paper!

I set up my Epson WF 1100 to print a 300 dpi 9" x 26 pano onto 13" wide paper (I calculated a rough 36" length for the new size). I set the printer (capable of printing up to 44" long according to its specs) up with a new paper size and it looked like it was already to go but when I hit print, it switched to A4 size and printed that letter-size image in the middle of the 40+ inch long sheet I had cut for the print (thereby ruining 40 inches of photo paper - boy was I POed)!

I don't know of any way to test it to see if it is going to do what I want or what it wants. Does anyone have any idea of what I might have done wrong?

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D810, D750, N1-J5, N1-V3 (and a few other cameras) and a BIG handful of lenses.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Printing Panos on an Epson Workforce 1100

G