Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

ColorMunki won't print in Portrait Orientation

cogrady

Salt Lake City, US
590 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cogrady Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jan 2009
Fri 23-Mar-12 09:23 PM

I swear, color management is going to be the end of me!

I am trying to profile a new paper I bought with my Colormunki. For some reason, when I get to the step of printing my first test page, the dialog box defaults to paper in landscape orientation and there is simply no way to change it. Of course I don't care how I get a test page printed, whether in landscape or portrait, but no matter which way I put the paper in the printer, the print gets cut off just as you see it below in the print preview. I'm uploading two screen shots here so you can see where I get stuck.

This is very strange because I just ran over to my friend's house, and his Colormunki print dialog box automatically populates with the paper in portrait orientation, also no way to change it. But he can print a full test page, I cannot.

You can see that an entire row of color blocks are cut off.

Any help?

Claudia

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

www.one-eye-closed.com
www.claudiaogradyphotography.com

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (pdf file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

G