Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Opinions wanted: Epson Artisan 837, Canon MX882, MG8220?

lovemy8514

Columbia, US
2419 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
lovemy8514 Registered since 05th Oct 2007
Mon 07-Nov-11 05:52 AM

I've been reading reviews and looking in stores before buying, and have narrowed down to the above three for a wireless printer (mostly for my wife's new Macbook) to replace my current Canon iP5000. Photo printing quality is priority one, and the ability to handle small home-office jobs is second. I will be going the Epson 3880 or 4880 route in the next year or two for my own photo-editing system, but for now...... I can only guess that the image quality from either of the three would be as good or better than my current iP5000, which is pretty good.

I value the opinions of fellow Nikonians, which is why I post here. Thanks in advance for any tips!

James R. Geib

J a m e s
My Gallery

Using his camera as a pen, it is the photographer's job to tell a story: Each page authored in frozen moments of time.

All of my work is dedicated to my father, Terry Lee Geib (1943-2009)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Opinions wanted: Epson Artisan 837, Canon MX882, MG...

G