Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

X-Rite Color Munki

ctadin

St Louis, US
1369 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ctadin Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2008
Fri 26-Jun-09 12:43 AM

I just bought a X-Rite Color Munki and was wondering if anyone else on this forum owns one. I'm having a problem with trying to calibrate my printer. When I try to use the calibrator to read the test print I can't get beyond the first row of colors in the color chart. I then closed the program down and when I started it up, it wanted me to recalibrate the color munki and my monitor. I figure OK, but then I get a message stating I already have successfully calibrated my monitor and I should proceed to the step: calibrating my printer. I proceed only to be taken back to having to calibrate the color munki and monitor.
I went on their website to see if I could find a link to my problem, no luck. I also made sure I had the latest driver installed.

I appreciate any suggestions

Cheryl

G