Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Looking for a Photo Printer

ylwdog

US
146 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ylwdog Registered since 08th Jun 2009
Wed 10-Jun-09 08:57 AM

I am working on a plan which would be attending events and performing photography services and printing immediately on the spot for the attendees. I am thinking of offering a medium grade quality print for their immediate purchase. These would be 3x5 or 4x6 approximately in size or a full sheet w/ four prints per page, akin to a contact sheet, for cheap. In the hopes that the customer is more motivated to make a more quality purchase from the pro print house I use for printing.

I have never used a photo printer before and not familiar w/ them or the quality or ranking of them. Is there a list out there of recommended photo printers or if anyone here has any experience I would appreciate your advice or opinions so I can begin researching. Also on paper and where to purchase this too.

thanks,

doug

G