Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Up to €100 discount on Purchases of a Epson B1900

Hendric

Schwarzwald, DE
1053 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Hendric Registered since 10th Jun 2008
Wed 04-Mar-09 03:46 PM | edited Fri 20-Mar-09 04:24 PM by flashdeadline

Update

Our new Partner Epson recently announced the launch of the first discount campaign on the purchases of an Epson Stylus Photo R1900 printer exclusive for Nikonians members.

Nikonians on Basic or Trial get a discount of € 75,- and a one year Silver Membership for free.
Nikonians on Silver, Gold and Platinum get a discount of € 100,-

Since Epson has country-based departments this campaign unfortunately will not be available everywhere immediately and benefits may differ slightly from region to region.

Currently we have the following countries online:
Denmark
Sweden
Finland
Hungary
For the above countries the promotion provides:
Nikonians on Basic or Trial get a discount of € 75,- and a one year Silver Membership for free.
Nikonians on Silver, Gold and Platinum get a discount of € 100,-.

To take advantage of this offer please click here.

As you have seen in my previous announcement, we had expected to add the United Kingdom, Spain, France and Italy by March 20th. That addition has been delayed and I will keep you posted as soon as they come online.
Our soon-to-be-added countries are going to provide Nikonians on Silver, Gold and Platinum status with a discount of € 100.

If you are a Basic or Trial member you are invited to upgrade and also participate. I will advise when the exact start date is fixed.

Click on image to view larger version
add me to your circles
Click on image to view larger version

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Up to €100 discount on Purchases of a Epson B1900
Reply message Take advantage in other countries.

G