Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Epson printer advice requested

Yachtsman

Salisbury, UK
551 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Yachtsman Registered since 10th Jun 2006
Thu 28-Aug-08 06:14 PM

I've given up expecting Epson to offer any useful advice on my Epson 950's sudden illness. Basically do I throw good money after bad in a possibly wasted attemp to get it fixed? No, so I've decided to replace it with an A3+ printer.

But which one? I would prefer to stay with Epson, because until now I've been very happy with the service I've had, and better the devil you know than the devil you don't. I see that Warehouse Express are offering the R1900 for £379 and the R2880 for £549. Both are described as A3+ printers.

I would not go so far as to say money is not an issue, but I'd go the extra mile financially if the R2880 is worth it.

There must be users of both models out there, so what are the positives (and the negatives)for each. I know I can get spec sheets on both from Epson, but I'm more after user feedback.

I will be left with five unopened ink cartridges if anyone in the UK wants them.

Richard

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Epson printer advice requested
                                   Reply message I seem to have a language problem. RE: Epson printer ad...
                                        Reply message I seem to have a language problem. RE: Epson printer ad...

G