Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A3 Printer would be nice, but space is an issue.

Yachtsman

Salisbury, UK
551 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Yachtsman Registered since 10th Jun 2006
Sat 29-Dec-07 11:59 PM

I've started thinking about a possible replacement for my current Epson 950 A4 printer. I'd like to stick with Epson, but move up to A3.

However I might have a problem. The shelf that my current printer sits on is 29.5 inches wide by 13 inches deep, with a space of 12 inches between shelves. Am I wasting my time even thinking about changing? The only alternative would be a wireless printer, which could be located elsewhere in the house (how about the garden shed or the garage?).

Epson seem very coy about the dimensions of their printers, which probably means they are big. I've just visited Epson UK's site and theres nothing. In fact they are not talking about the R1900, only the 1800, although the R1900 is advertised everywhere on the internet.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Richard

G