Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

LR 5 Wants to Print 2 copies from Softproof

FredB D3

Indialantic, US
1170 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
FredB D3 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Jun 2008
Thu 27-Jun-13 07:48 PM | edited Sat 29-Jun-13 07:35 PM by FredB D3

Hi All,

I'm stumped. When I try to print what should be 1 copy from my iMac using LR 5 after soft proofing, the printer (Epson 3800) prints 2 copies. Or wants to; I need to go into the print queue and delete the second copy. I'd appreciate someone's help in getting the printer to print only 1 copy, which is what I have the print command set to. It acts as though there is another or default command somewhere (that I cannot find) that tells the printer to spit out 2 copies of everything!

EDIT: Well duh, I discovered what I was doing wrong. Hitting the Print button once in the "Printer..." menu, thinking that would only get me out of that menu, and then hitting the "Print" button to print. That WOULD result in printing two copies.

Fred
Florida, USA

G