Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Chronologically re-ordering after mistake

vancwa

Vancouver, WA, US
252 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
vancwa Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Sep 2007
Sun 23-Oct-11 04:17 AM

This is a rookie mistake and there must be a simple solution. I was using two cameras at a wedding, and only realized after the fact that one body was accidentally set 12 hours off compared to the actual correct time on the second camera. Now I'm combining all the shots from both cameras and want to rearrange the final PP images into chronological order. Not that easy when there are a lot of pictures. Many times the cameras were used interchangeably (with different lenses).

Normally I would just sort on "date taken" and voila - mixed images from both bodies are chronologically sorted again. I am trying to avoid going through the entire list looking at the 12 hour differences and manually resorting - then renaming them so they can easily be reconsistituded into chronological order easily.

I'm on a Windows machine, have Lightroom 3 and Elements 8. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Frank

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Chronologically re-ordering after mistake

G