Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

“Microsoft .NET Framework” problem

Kenny Wilder

Navarre Beach, US
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Kenny Wilder Basic Member
Sat 09-Dec-06 03:24 PM

For the most part I like Nikon’s Capture NX. However, when I attempt to “Change the File Size (image Size) after I have saved the file to JPEG from NEF, I have a problem with about 10% of my images where I try to change the Width pixels to 1200. The example shown below from a print screen is the window error that opens that says “Microsoft .NET Framework”. It basically offers a button to “Continue” or “Quit”, however the problem is never resolved. In order to obtain the width 1200 pixel I have to close NX and go to another software like Thumbs to make the conversion that NX will not allow. This causes a lot of frustration and loss of time.

Do you know of others that are experiencing my ongoing problem? And do you know if there is a fix for this problem?

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (pbase file)

Kenny Wilder
www.NavarreBeachLife.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G