Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

2007 Podcast awards

mrtim

Branchburg, US
152 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mrtim Silver Member Charter Member
Mon 02-Jul-07 09:12 PM

The 2007 Podcast Awards are now open for nominations. I was thinking I would nominate Jessica and the Doctors for some deserved notice.

The trick is that individual shows must be nominated in a specific category, and the shows with the most votes in that category are the nominees who then proceed to the final vote. BUT you can only nominate a show for one category.

So, it's important that we pick a category and stick to it if we want to build up a number of votes. You can see the list of categories on the PA website here: http://www.podcastawards.com/

For the image doctors I'm thinking Education, although I could see Cultural/Arts. I'm less sure about the news flash category -- perhaps Religious Inspiration? Maybe just General.

Anybody else have a thought? As far as I know the podcast producers haven't said anything about this; are they opposed to the concept?

- Tim

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: 2007 Podcast awards