Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A good life.

bgs

Bratislava, SK
7768 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bgs Administrator One of the two c-founders, expert in several areas Awarded for his valuable Nikon product reviews at the Resources Charter Member
Sun 31-Aug-14 08:27 AM

What a great life I have.

Nikon cameras, friends, a place to call my own, a great family, a couple of dogs, a nice hot cup of coffee on my desk, some good quality wine stashed away, ANPAT 14 coming up...

A new member (mis)posting a reply to one of our oldest topics we have and made it bubble up from the layers of Nikonians history, made me reflect on this and on how cool it is that the Nikonians community is around. Thanks to all of you who ARE the community, who are participating, making photography a joy and to help friendships form.

It is a good life. It is good to be a Nikonian.

Bo Stahlbrandt - Founder & Administrator. I am mainly located in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Follow us on Twitter

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: A good life.