Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Buyers Remorse? NAS? Confussion!!!

laddad

Kinston, NC, US
1362 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005
Mon 01-Apr-13 01:55 AM | edited Mon 01-Apr-13 01:57 AM by laddad

Recently I gave my son a cheap Nikon P&S that I never used. Never liked it! Tiny and cute, but fuzzy images and not very versatile. I guess I'm spoiled with my D800 and a D300 as back-up. I tote the D800 with Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 and Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 everywhere. No, it is not that heavy!

Regardless I went to my local camera store and saw on the "used counter" a mint Nikon V1 with 10-30mm with all of it's original packaging for $280. I pulled the trigger and bought it! Yes, it is much superior to the S550 but did I need it......no! Now I thinking why did I do that. I think it was great deal but how will I use it? How would you use it? Will I be giving this to my son in a few months also?

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Buyers Remorse? NAS? Confussion!!!

G