Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

My weekend plans, how about yours?

laddad

Kinston, NC, US
1354 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005
Thu 24-Jan-13 04:00 AM | edited Thu 24-Jan-13 04:17 AM by laddad

I have been helping a widow liquidate some of her deceased husband's gear. Last Sunday she asked if could get rid of two large boxes of photography gear in her bonus room. One box was a Speedtron Blackline power supply (2400 watts/sec) and the other was a case with three flash heads, three light stands, three shoot through umbrellas, three reflecting umbrellas and several spare flash & modeling bulbs. I explained to her what they were. She said that they are mine now and she was glad get some space back in her home. One persons trash is another persons treasure! It seems to work well. A connecting cord to interface with my Pocket Wizard should be here tomorrow from B & H. There goes my weekend! How will you spend your weekend?

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: My weekend plans, how about yours?

G