Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

What do you want to shoot today?

Mikepoison

Amsterdam, NL
255 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Mikepoison Basic Member
Thu 22-Feb-01 01:56 PM

..Or tomorrow, it really doesn't matter WHEN you shoot, but what's more important is what you're trying to shoot.

I'll elaborate =)

We all have a certain subject we want to capture, but some favor sports over wildlife, or underwater photography over arial photography.

What is your favourite field? what is the ideal picture you always wanted to shoot in that field? Have you actually SHOT that image?

Have you ever concidered someone else's picture to be that image that you wish you had taken, but never were able to?

in short, what do you hope to push your equipment to in the field that most captures you?

Realising full well that I can't just quietly ask that and get away with not supplying my own version, I'll go first =)

I haven't seen a picture I wish I took yet, but I do love shooting wildlife, and I hope to be able to shoot a great many pictures with this as subject. I must confess I don't (yet?) have an image that I really really REALLY want to shoot, but I'm almost sure that with time and experience, the need for that elusive picture will come =)

Mike K.

"The world will not be quantified on celluloid... But I'll be damned if I don't try!"

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: What do you want to shoot today?
Reply message "RE: What do you want to shoot today?"
Reply message RE: "RE: What do you want to shoot today?"
Reply message "What do you want to shoot today?"

G